Study abroad directors:
I can help make your job easier!
Through a range of engaging presentations, I can give your students information that will result in a richer, more satisfying JYA experience, and a smoother transition home once their JYA is over. This takes some of the burden of preparation off your shoulders.
Sample Topics for Speaking Engagements
Topics for students can include but are not limited to:
• Why a JYA is great idea
• How to choose the JYA university or college that’s
perfect for you
• How to pack for a JYA
• What culture shock is and how to deal with it
• How to be a culture-vulture on a college-student budget
• Why you must keep a journal during your JYA
• How to travel alone safely and confidently
According to the National Association for Foreign Student Advisers, only about 1% of all U.S. students enrolled at institutions of higher education in the United States choose to study abroad.
Let's work together to
change that statistic,
broaden people's horizons, and
impact students' lives for the better!